About attachments

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
      For the most curious, I'd like to share what I discovered about attachments in Yahoo Mail. It behaves very differently depending on what you use: a web interface or a desktop client.
      Using the web interface we're limited to 50 attachments that, together, can have no more than 25 MB, however, using a desktop client, I can send more attachments (I've sent 75 files) with more than 25 MB (sent 31.5 MB).
      I have in my email, some old backups with SQL files and "attachment counter" shows 496 files (impressive!). I am not able, however, to forward this e-mail with
      attachments 496 as the webmail detects there are more than 50 files.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
        >I have in my email, some old backups with SQL files and "attachment counter" shows 496 files (impressive!)
        Very impressive!