New problem for me

  • Diane Stark
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      People who are sending me mail are getting it bounced back. There is no reason for this so I am assuming that it is from the Beta. I'm switching back but would love to tell someone about it. I can't find how to send feedback to Yahoo - any clues?

    • JATAI
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
        Go here http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/ymail/ and click on Contac Us.

        JATAI, Jose
        Fortaleza, CE - Brazil
        JataiVIP@... (Principal)
        JataiVIP@...

        Go to battle against AIDS with your computer! Learn more: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

        People who are sending me mail are getting it bounced back. There is no reason for this so I am assuming that it is from the Beta. I'm switching back but would love to tell someone about it. I can't find how to send feedback to Yahoo - any clues?

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • gboja