Re: [Y-Mail] // Filters

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 9, 2011
      >up til relatively recently i had been using ( yahoo) Filters to block names etc that were not actual e-mail addresses ( which would be put into spam instead)....
      >but unfortunately it seems that some yahoo update removed the option of spam or trash folders for filters !

      adeomus,
      I just created a filter which says It will go into spam. Are you saying that no longer works?
      As a test, I created a filter that specified trash and was able to save it. I then created one which specified spam and saved it. I have not tested whether the filter operates as saved.

    • wordsletters@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 9, 2011
        I have right clicked and the list that comes up for me does not contain 'filter messages like this'. I have gone thru the list carefully.

        Meg

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        > All-New Yahoo Mail have this feature. Right click, then "filter messages like this"
        >
        > --
        > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        >

        > >________________________________

      • Paula Barger

        • chrfransz@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 9, 2011
            UNNREEEEEEGGGG

            Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

            From: Paula Barger <paulabbc@...>
            Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
            To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com<Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Filters

          • adeomus ********
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 10, 2011

              yes, rob...i am saying that that no longer works for me......
              yahoo techs seem unable to fix it

              Bastet
              Crows

              (unknown author).