Want to try...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 7:04 PM
      I'm Indonesian... want to try Yahoo Mail Beta, How to get it?
      please give me a way...
      Must I register new mail with US address? or yahoo.com?

      --
      .:*[ T E R I M A K A S I H ]*:.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 9:04 AM

        JATAI, Jose
        Fortaleza, CE - Brazil

        Go to battle against AIDS with your computer! Learn more: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

        I'm Indonesian... want to try Yahoo Mail Beta, How to get it?
        please give me a way...
        Must I register new mail with US address? or yahoo.com?

        --
        .:*[ T E R I M A K A S I H ]*:.
        --
        Salam hangat,