Re: [Y-Mail] "SmartComplete." an unwanted "feature"

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      In one case, I removed an old hotmail address (that had been hacked) and replaced it with her new gmail address in the contacts, and yet the old hacked address comes up as the preferred address many months later. It worked fine before conversion - but after conversion, suddenly the hotmail address (which was long gone from my contacts) was back as the preferred address. No way to delete it since it was no longer there, I just have to be vigilant every time I insert an email address.

      Robin

      From: Silk <silkvain@...>