New behaviour

  • Rebekah
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      For a few days now I've been intrigued by the fact that I no longer receive any alerts from Yahoo 360 about comments and messages and not those notifications from the groups either. All of a sudden they ceased to appear.

      Tonight I noticed the amount of spam had increased remarkably so I looked in there. Lo and behold...there were all my notifications and alerts!

      One wonders why this changed just like that?! It has worked fine until a few days ago....

      Version 0.3.0 build:187.4 - built on 01/17/2006 03:12 PM

      Flurries

      My 360°

    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        It definately looks like there has been a delivery issue this week - I suspect that it's only with Y! originating mail though.

        I've have lots of Group messages take a couple of days to get to me.

        Chris.

        For a few days now I've been intrigued by the fact that I no longer receive any alerts from Yahoo 360 about comments and messages and not those notifications from the groups either. All of a sudden they ceased to appear.

        Tonight I noticed the amount of spam had increased remarkably so I looked in there. Lo and behold...there were all my notifications and alerts!

        One wonders why this changed just like that?! It has worked fine until a few days ago....

        Version 0.3.0 build:187.4 - built on 01/17/2006 03:12 PM

        Flurries

        My 360°

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS