sending to more than one email address

  • Charlotte
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011
      If I want to send the same message to 10 people, but only want each person to see their name on the To: line, not wanting them to see everyone else I sent it to, how do I do that?
    • km
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011
        Instead of putting their name/address in the TO field, use the BCC field.

        Kathy

        If I want to send the same message to 10 people, but only want each person to see their name on the To: line, not wanting them to see everyone else I sent it to, how do I do that?

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Rob
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011

          >If I want to send the same message to 10 people, but only want each person to see their name on the To: line, not wanting them to see everyone else I sent it to, how do I do that?
          Put yourself in the TO list (it has to be non-empty). Put eveyone else in the BCC list, You will havet o click on the link "Add BCC" in order to see it. Everyone will get the email, but they won't know who else does.
        • Charlotte
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011
            Thanks!

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob <rob.weigle@...> wrote:

            > >If I want to send the same message to 10 people, but only want each person to see their name on the To: line, not wanting them to see everyone else I sent it to, how do I do that?
            > Put yourself in the TO list (it has to be non-empty). Put eveyone else in the BCC list, You will havet o click on the link "Add BCC" in order to see it. Everyone will get the email, but they won't know who else does.

          • Shal Farley
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011
              Use the bcc line instead. You can leave the To: blank, or put your own
              address there.

            • adeomus ********
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011

                i just put everyone on the BCC....then it reads " to undisclosed recipients".
                adds

                Bastet
                Crows

                (unknown author).