Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo IMAP Connector

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2011
      Glad to be of service!

      I'm also a Plus user so would be good to see if it works for non-Plus user. However, given that IMAP access is available on mobiles for all users, I suspect that these settings will work for anyone who cares to try.

      Well, I can guarantee that G. Pollara's instructions -- not using any other proxy or 'middle man' program -- work beautifully, as I just set up IMAP between Yahoo and Outlook earlier this month using those instructions. I don't, however, know if there's any difference between IMAP for regular Yahoo users and IMAP for Yahoo Plus users (which I am); perhaps regular users do have to go through that interim step?