Sending mail

  • jared7221975
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      I have a newer desktop with Windows 7, and when I go to send a message in Yahoo Mail it says "loading...", but never says the mail was sent, failed, etc. It will keep that "loading..." message up as long as I let it wait, but if I click on my Mail icon to go back to Yahoo Mail and check my Sent folder, then it is listed in there as being sent. Any ideas what may be causing this? It doesn't happen from my laptop that is on the same network.