Re: Browser Error When I Log In

  • gordon_groups_pm
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2011
      See this help article about problems unsubscribing:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/contact/ygcuflow-02.html

      And given that this group has far more than 400 members, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a database sync issue in which case you will need Customer Care to resynch the group. If you simply fill out the form linked to from this article, they usually take care of those requests very quickly.

      - Gordon