Re: problems with new mail

  • Ruairi Hipkin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2011

       I can't help on the first point, but as for your second point, you really are blind! in the toolbar (that you see when you open a message to read it - it's the bar of black buttons that contains the send button), there are buttons marked delete, move, print, forward, mark as spam, etc. They are all black.

      Famous legal quotes:
      I mete and dole
      Unequal laws unto a savage race,
      That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me.
      - Alfred Lord Tennyson in his poem "Ulysees" (1842)

      Throughout the web of the English Criminal Law one golden thread is always to be seen, that it is the duty of the prosecution to prove the prisoner's guilt
      - John Sankey, First Viscount Sankey

      The following quotes are all from Lord Alfred Thompson Denning MR

      "It happened on April 19, 1964. It was bluebell time in Kent." (Hinz v Berry 1970)

      "There are many things in life more worth while than money. One of these things is to be brought up in this our England, which is still "the envy of less happier lands". I do not believe it is for the benefit of children to be uprooted from England and transported to another country simply to avoid tax... Many a child has been ruined by being given too much. The avoidance of tax may be lawful, but it is not yet a virtue" (Re Weston's settlements 1969)

      "The customer pays his money and gets a ticket. He cannot refuse it. He cannot get the money back. He may protest to the machine, even swear at it. But it will remain unmoved." (Thornton v Shoe Lane Parking Ltd 1971)

      "In June 1970, a big earth-moving machine got stuck in the mud. It sank so far as to be out of sight. It cost much money to get it out. Who is to pay the cost?" (British Crane Hire Corporation Ltd v. Ipswich Plant Hire Ltd 1970)

      This is a case of a barmaid who was badly bitten by a big dog (Cummings v Granger, 1977)