Re: My Most Missed Yahoo Mail Feature

  • scorpioandproud
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2011
      i miss yahoo having a braincell.. they were told for years that the ymail beta sucked.. yet here they go geting rid of the good version for a s*** one.. it still dont work right. most of the links in help dont work.. but thats not surprising since neither do the braincells of their techs and designers. and yahoo help is a still a waste of space.. cant get a real answer. just some smart ass dickheads who talk out of their ass most of the time..