Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Beta Mail Loading

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2006
      Lately (even on the new build -- which I've had for a couple of days) I get a box quite a bit that says "'SetMessageFlag' Operation has failed." Almost every 4th email it comes up. It doesn't freeze nor does the interace close. Can anyone advise what's happening?

      Yeah, its still slow as molassas for me, but it doesn't freeze up a lot, although I have had to close out Firefox a few things when the processor peaked.

      I don't see anything really special about the new build yet though. Some differences in the look. What's different, or faster, or more convenient? Anyone?

      L8! Nancy J Ordinaryfoolisnj@... "Heroes are people who rise to the occasion and slip quietly away. Tom Brokaw http://360.yahoo.com/ordinaryfoolisnj