Email archiving...

  • Bob M
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 6, 2011
      How can I archive a yahoo mail folder to my local computer (yes I have the paid version of Yahoo mail)?

      When using Thunderbird on my desktop it only shows the 'inbox; trash, and... It does not show my other folders and I see no way to get them to show.

      Yahoo used to provide a way to archive/download the content of a folder but I no longer see that information any where in my yahoo account.

      Thank you for your time...
    • Chuck Neuenschwander
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 11, 2011
        okay, it disappeared for me; I suppose it disappeared for you too.

        All I'm looking for is a sensible way to dependably send embedded pics. Surely there must be a way.

        -Chuck