yahoo .eml file help!!!

  • Lord of Her Thighs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      Hi all....I created a folder to save older emails. Up until now, these messages appeared normally, as text. now, all the emails in this folder display as an icon...an .eml file that needs to be downloaded for viewing. all my regular folders...inbox, sent, etc all display normally. why are my saved email files not displaying properly? I have the yahoo upgrade, if that info helps... Thanks!