Re: [Y-Mail] SO DONE

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 4, 2011

      actually, someone on a group once asked if i was on a laptop when i had slowed down...
      are you on a laptop ?
      i find when it overheats it does get much slower, so i have something under it to keep some air flow ...not perfect, but better.

      i also found that dumping my trash regularly seems to help...too much trash seemed to slow me down ( though i may have a misperception on that)

      adds

      Bastet
      Crows

      (unknown author).

      From: Lisa Esposito <angelchampy@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      No, I wish it were my computer b/c then I would just toss it through the window instead of going through the trouble of telling a hundred people my new address (and not remembering some that have it!).  This is much harder.

      I go on other websites and flip back and forth to see if it's the computer or not.  I also went to my office and a friend's house and got on my emails.  It's definitely Yahoo.

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2011
        I know its not my computer. A new computer and new spyware and etc. installed a month ago. Still having bugs with the new Yahoo! Mail.