Unable to see pictures in my mail.

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2011
      I've just noticed that I'm unable to see images (as a preview or slideshow) in my Yahoo Mail. Is that happening to anyone else?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7, 2011
        just noticed that I'm having exactly the same problem.

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 1.9.0.2497
        Build time: Fri Jul 22 00:44:15 PDT 2011

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 7, 2011
          It is affecting the My Photos app as well.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

          I've just noticed that I'm unable to see images (as a preview or slideshow) in my Yahoo Mail. Is that happening to anyone else?

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        • larry
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 7, 2011

            > just noticed that I'm having exactly the same problem.
            >
            > Neo Version:
            > Build number: 1.9.0.2497
            > Build time: Fri Jul 22 00:44:15 PDT 2011
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Harryh
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 7, 2011
              It might be the 'standard' Yahoo issue associated with queuing between the attachment server and the mail server. These seem to be separated in some mail versions. I can recall the thumbnails getting lost. But I have no real idea of Yahoo's backend processing.

              > > just noticed that I'm having exactly the same
              > problem.
              > >
              > > Neo Version:
              > > Build number: 1.9.0.2497
              > > Build time: Fri Jul 22 00:44:15 PDT 2011
              > >

              > > ________________________________

            • Henrique Junior
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 7, 2011
                I think so.
                By the way, G Pollara, I'm using this version:
                Neo Version:
                Build number: 1.9.0.2498
                Build time: Wed Aug  3 14:29:13 PDT 2011

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 8, 2011
                  Thanks Henrique

                  Any changes / improvement noted in newer version?

                  It might be the 'standard' Yahoo issue associated with queuing between the attachment server and the mail server. These seem to be separated in some mail versions. I can recall the thumbnails getting lost. But I have no real idea of Yahoo's backend processing.

                  > > just noticed that I'm having exactly the same
                  > problem.
                  > >
                  > > Neo Version:
                  > > Build number: 1.9.0.2497
                  > > Build time: Fri Jul 22 00:44:15 PDT 2011

                • Henrique de Castro
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 8, 2011
                    As usual, nothing new visible.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 9, 2011
                      I've noticed a few things:
                      - the messenger windows can now be detached away from mail into separate windows of their own - nice!
                      - they've introduced a My Yahoo button at the top right. This one seems to come and go with different versions.