Re: [Y-Mail] SO DONE

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 4, 2011
      Well there was a quick memo i got from yahoo saying they weree going thru some maintaince work and some users in some locals might be affected.. I'm not defending yahoo they need no defending.. given all the subscribers they've got they do a decent job.. Maybe they should be broken down in to 5 or so " didisions".. maybe a lot of things.. in the meantime I have mentioned other options.. We ae getting a bit ungreatful in our taking for granite all our applicances.. running water.. electricity.. supermarket all packed with goods from all over the world all this and much more at our finger tips and yet some complain cause they got to wait a few seconds.. all things considered i've gooten use to yahoos idiosyncracies and have no real problems..but they that me.. I don't expect every thing done lick the click of a finger! I don't pay a cent for yahoo... You don't see me complaining.. and you've even got a form where you can complain ferchrisakes!
      From: Lisa Esposito <angelchampy@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] SO DONE
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 11:47 AM

      Okay - I am SO DONE with Yahoo.  I opted not to use the new mail so I chose classic.  The lesser of two evils.  It's worse than having dial-up.  It's taking me an hour to just get through 8 emails.  Whether I want to reply, forward or send new, it's taking forever.  At times, I will hit reply and the little circle will be on the screen for minutes at a time, or the loading..,.,... for minutes at a time.  Then it will stop and the screen stays the same.  Nothing happens.  I can't do this anymore.  Valuable time is wasting and this is just intolerable.  I'm chewing on nails at this point.

      Plleeeaaassee -   does anybody know how I can take ALL of my emails and send them to another email address in one shot?  I've been trying to do this one at a time to get the hell out of yahoo for good - but at 8 emails per minute, and still getting more in every day, it's not happening.  If I have to buy some kind of program to help me just send them all over at one time, I WILL!  But I don't know how.  So please, if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.  If I can't, I'm just going to lose the hundreds of important mails that I have and just say screw it.  I'm losing my mind over this now and can't do it anymore.  Thank you.

    • storeonwheels
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2011
        I know its not my computer. A new computer and new spyware and etc. installed a month ago. Still having bugs with the new Yahoo! Mail.