Re: [Y-Mail] SO DONE

  • Rosita Iris Gosling
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hello Lisa ,  Keep calm, I lost all my archived e-mails but gradually getting them back stick with informing Yahoo of your problems. I now find new service is now better

      Good Luck.

      David.:) happy:( sad:-/ confused

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 3:40 PM

      Are you sure it's not your computer? Spyware & viruses can drastically slow down your computer, so you might want to scan your system. I understand your frustration, & I'm sorry you're having such trouble!
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 08/03/2011 01:47 PM, Lisa Esposito wrote:

      Okay - I am SO DONE with Yahoo.  I opted not to use the new mail so I chose classic.  The lesser of two evils.  It's worse than having dial-up.  It's taking me an hour to just get through 8 emails.  Whether I want to reply, forward or send new, it's taking forever.  At times, I will hit reply and the little circle will be on the screen for minutes at a time, or the loading..,.,... for minutes at a time.  Then it will stop and the screen stays the same.  Nothing happens.  I can't do this anymore.  Valuable time is wasting and this is just intolerable.  I'm chewing on nails at this point.

      Plleeeaaassee -   does anybody know how I can take ALL of my emails and send them to another email address in one shot?  I've been trying to do this one at a time to get the hell out of yahoo for good - but at 8 emails per minute, and still getting more in every day, it's not happening.  If I have to buy some kind of program to help me just send them all over at one time, I WILL!  But I don't know how.  So please, if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.  If I can't, I'm just going to lose the hundreds of important mails that I have and just say screw it.  I'm losing my mind over this now and can't do it anymore.  Thank you.

    • storeonwheels
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2011
        I know its not my computer. A new computer and new spyware and etc. installed a month ago. Still having bugs with the new Yahoo! Mail.