Problems Receiving Random E-Mails

  • uhoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      I am having problems receiving all of my e-mail. It isnt a particular address or just mail with attachments. I can receive mail from Kohls order confirmation but then not receive shipment notification, I have had mail from a friend at gmail returned as undeliverable permanent error...I have e-mailed a photo from my cell phone and it also failed to get delivered.

      Can anyone shed some light on what might be going on here?