Re: [Y-Mail] Delayed Email

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2011
      Is the group moderated? If so, then there's really nothing you can do. The owner & moderators decide when to log on & approve messages, so you won't receive them right away.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 07/29/2011 05:25 PM, kharrison1220@... wrote:

      Does anyone have a suggestion for delayed email. I receive messages from a yahoo group several hours after they are posted. The info is timely and I really need to resolve this issue.