Re: [Y-Mail] Change 'Send' Name feature is Frozen in new Y-Mail version

  • Marie Nikkanen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2011
      Hello Rob:

      Thanks for your reply and detailed instructions.  I ended up doing exactly as you recommend but it took me several attempts to get it to take.  It just needs several tries, and maybe a logout from your email and log back in, to get it to take.

      Thanks again, and I was able to change my 'send' name.

      Marie