  • Meg Renicker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      Hye Zolidoh,
      I use 2 accounts as I have the same problems.  I can only get half my emails sent out, the rest just bounce back as cannot be read/sent.  My server has an email account and I use it, especially if its business as I don't want to be fooling employers around when I am trying to send resumes.  This is such a joke and I really don't care about it looking nicer.  Personally, I don't happen to like it better.  I wonder who it will serve if we all move on to other sites and leave them twirling in the dark.

      everyday starts out new,

      Meg