Re: [Y-Mail] My complaints about the new interface......so far

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2011
      No problems with speed here, and I'm using a 8 year old computer. Are you using the latest version of your browser. On Firefox 5, the new Yahoo mail is faster than anything Yahoo had before.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2011
        I'm seeing slowness too, when I delete my way through a stack of email fast (usually by the fifth or sixth I get a "retry" error message) but the worst thing is that it crashes my browser all the time. I know I go through a lot of messages (about 700-800 per day plus about 100 sent) but old New Mail kept up just fine!