Fw: RE:Remodeled Yahoo Mail: Complaints starting to surface

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 12:29 AM
      I think the email below should have gone to the group.

      However, I can say that to change the way emails are viewed, click on the menu to the left of the gear sign (it has the picture of some panes on it), and on there, you can choose to switch on the preview pane like you used to have. This is one of the advantages of the new Yahoo mail - you can choose to have a view like classic, separate scrolling between folders and email list or separate scrolling between folders, email list and a message preview pane.