Re: [Y-Mail] Forced to Upgrade

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Unfortunately, there's no way to go back. The "all new" & classic interfaces will soon be removed. In fact, I think the "all new" interface has already been removed unless I'm mistaken.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 07/28/2011 11:48 AM, yanp wrote:

      Hi everyone. I was just forced to upgrade to the newest version of Yahoo! Mail. It seems that I can go back to Classic, but not stay with the 'All New Yahoo! Mail.'

      Does anyone here know of a way I can do that?

      I hate this interface.

      Yan