Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Version

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2006
      See - people were too busy complaining about not getting the upgrade, they forgot my first post about the new build :)

      and this one when I found the link:

      Here is a direct link to the Feedback Form:

      http://feedback.mail.yahoo.com/betafeedback_mailbeta

      I made a bookmark for it - so I can find it easily.

      Chris.