Yahoo Joke

  • Brassfield Lenore
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 27, 2011
      My experience yesterday was a joke faster service.............I switched to the new Yahoo....let me tell you I am telling you don't switch...they don't know what they are doing.  How do I contact customer care? This is the message I received:

       Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

      This is message I got when trying to send an email with an attachment.....9MG (by the way) Since 7:58 this morning I have tried to send message.....address wrong give me a break finally got it sent through hotmail.com at 2:58 this afternoon so that  obviously was not the problem...I have sent an attachment with email for the past year and had no problems until switching to the new YAHOO....leave stuff alone...if you don't know what you are doing..............and if it is new why wasn't it working...........is anyone going to pay for my time all day today.......7:58-8:16-10:55-11:02-11:14-11:38-12:41-12:50-1:00-1:31-1:25-1:42-1:51-1:53-2:13....most time watching it either tyring to attach or just plain not letting me on yahoo.............come on now something is wrong with this picture.....................just a little upset with you folks. Course if you don't post who is going to know right but it shows just how little you care for your customers.....or what ever I am an insignificant computer user......Thanks and I hope your day was better than mine.....................Lenore  PS In a desperate move I got on HOT MAIL.COM and had one failure and retried and within minutes my email was sent and guess what I got a notice saying they were sorry after 1st failure did Yahoo do this I think not they are way to busy to even care. my15 trys...................................
    • storeonwheels
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6 10:32 AM
        I know its not my computer. A new computer and new spyware and etc. installed a month ago. Still having bugs with the new Yahoo! Mail.