Re: [Y-Mail] New mail freezes every day

  • Ashish Parnami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 2:45 AM
      Hi Peter,

      Sorry to hear that you are facing problems with Yahoo! Mail. I request you to report the issue with more details to our customer care team @ http://is.gd/54K8A  for faster resolution of problem with your account.

      Regards,
      Ashish
      Yahoo! Mail Team

      From: Peter Lebensold <peter@...>
      Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 00:33:38 +0530
      To: "Y-Mail@..." <Y-Mail@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] New mail freezes every day

      I have gotten used to the fact that my Yahoo mail now freezes at odd points - when I'm trying to Reply to an email, when I'm trying to Edit a contact, and on and on.  And, of course, as I've already stated here, I remain unable to add any attachments (for that I'm using my Gmail account).

      I'll be switching over entirely to my Gmail account (or to Outlook) as soon as I have the time to do so, and am able to find some way to transfer my emails and still retain my folders (a piece of software called MigrationBox looks promising).