Re: [Y-Mail] yahoo mail

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2011
      If you have Yahoo Mail Plus, I recommend using Thunderbird. It has MUCH better filters, so you won't see all the spam.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 07/25/2011 05:28 PM, Jen wrote:

      i love the new version but i keep getting a ton of spam and its annoying!

    • susan_coats
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
        Yesterday I was sending emails to a friend and then this morning the purple bar below the inbox tab was gone. There is no compose tab or send tab or delete tab or any of those. Please help if you can.....I contacted customer service and did everything they said to do but it still is not there. Any advice???????