Re: [Y-Mail] //"Your account activity shows that you tried to recover your account password"?

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
      i guess some people think that everyone has sensitive info in their puters....
      i only use mine for groups and chitchat...no personal info or business,
       am too paranoid for that !
      e-mail is useful to keep in touch with interest groups and friends though.

      Bastet
      Crows

      (unknown author).

      From: The Old Sled Shed <theoldsledshed@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 22, 2011, 4:44 PM

      Hi,

      Someone [or "somebot"] is attempting to hack into your account. A similar attempt was made twice last week with one of my Yahoo Mail accounts.

      ** **
      ** ttfn, The Old Sled Shed **
      ** TheOldSledShed@... **
      ** http://TheOldSledShed.110mb.com **