How to get SIZE in email headers

  • sandimcg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2011
      I don't know if anyone has mentioned before, if so sorry (I've only recently had the new email foisted on me without a choice).

      I used to have SIZE listed as a column in my email list and I don't see how to get that to list out now. I often sort by size to determine what to read first and delete or to see what I can pass on to friends with really small attachments available in their versions of email.

      I've looked at OPTIONS - there seems to be no way to get SIZE when I list my current emails. What WERE they thinking?

      Is there any help for this?

      Thanks - Sandi McGinnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2011
        there is no way currently of doing this in the new yahoo mail, unfortunately. I suspect that as Yahoo offers unlimited email storage, they'd argue there's no need for this option anymore.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2011
          upper case headers always stand out

          Bastet
          Crows

          (unknown author).

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
            The Size is important since some email providers limit the size of emails they will accept. You could be sending a very large email to someone and they may not receive it.