Re: [Y-Mail] New build

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2011
      Oh yes, you reminded me that 2 other things I love about new yahoo mail are

      - drag and drop emails
      - keyboard shortcuts

      These two options allow you to choose between mouse-centric use vs keyboard-centric use of email.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2012
        Funny host name, or is that normal for you?

        Sent from my HTC

        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2012
           No. That is new. =)

          --