Usability issues

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2011
      Many of the issues people seem to have with the new Y-Mail can be resolved by discovering how this version does things. We all got used to a particular way of doing things, I know I did.. This program does things slightly differently. However, there are many settings and options that make this program behave very closely, if not identically, to what we are familiar with doing.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2011
        Rob, I think you're correct. As well as being very similar, there are also improvements in other areas. And also any small differences with previous versions are going to be minimal compared to going to use another email provider.