Re: The Yahoo Photomail Epic Shots Contest

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2006
      yeh well probly because I keep my Yahoo for clean mail and do not wish
      to receive hundreds of message to moderate everyday in my Yahoo mail
      account. I moderate online anyway but as the owner i cannot choose not
      to receive those messages.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, James Estes <jamesestes@y...> wrote:

      > Don't you think it is a little odd that someone who is a moderator
      of the Y-Mail Yahoo Group is using a Gmail address
      (guillaume.belfiore@g...) to recieve mail for this Yahoo Group?!?! I
      find it ironic at minimun....maybe hillarious as I think about it.
      Not trying to cause a ruckus or anything....