Is anyone else having a problem this morning with ATT-Yahoo mail?

  • shuntcrowley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      My primary address is unable to send mail due to the following message, luckly I have a yahoo mail addy that I can use as well, but cannot reply to anything that I have downloaded into OE. Yes, I can copy and paste into a Yahoo mail new message window but that is irritating and confusing for the recipient! I am posting this via the web. Yes, I have forwarded this to customer care but really do not want to wait 24 hours! I have not even had an acknowledgement from an autoresponder.
      Stephanie HC