Re: [Y-Mail] multi messages

  • Art
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      If you mean to "Select" them so that you can Delete them all in one click, or to drag them to some other folder, it works for me in the standard Windows fashion. Control-Click each to select a non-contiguous set of messages, and Shift-Click first and last to select a contiguous set. I have an older build (Version 0.3.0 build:176.8 - built on 12/14/2005 06:38 PM), running on WinXP.

      Art