Re: [Y-Mail] "Basic Mail" stops my subscribers in Youtube to send their upload videos.

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
      Did you check your spam folder?

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      hi, is anyone there that can tell me how can i get all the messages that i didnt receive for this week.I got a sad news that they told me that they are sending me emails and i never get any of the emails.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
        Have you verified that they have the correct email address? Try emailing them and see if they can reply to your emails successfully.