Re: [Y-Mail] "Basic Mail" stops my subscribers in Youtube to send their upload videos.

  • Donna Spencer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
      hi, is anyone there that can tell me how can i get all the messages that i didnt receive for this week.I got a sad news that they told me that they are sending me emails and i never get any of the emails.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
          Have you verified that they have the correct email address? Try emailing them and see if they can reply to your emails successfully.