is it only me....

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      Hi All...
      is it only me ?
      for about a month now, when i wish to initiate a post ( compose), the typing jumps from the content area to the "To" line.....
      as well, this sometimes happens when trying to write the Subject line !

      aggravating to someone like me who can't type and looks at the keyboard mostly,
      looking up periodically....

      Is this after another improvement ?

      Thank you..
      adds

      Bastet
      Crows

      (unknown author).

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
        Never happened to me.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
          Are you using a laptop?

          I was having a similar problem for a while but then I noticed something. While typing, I was getting a bit lazy about the placement of my left thumb. Instead of keeping it up in the air, away from the laptop, I was allowing it to dip down or rest in that mouse/cursor-touchpad area just below it. The result was that my cursor was jumping about the screen and I wasn't typing where I expected to be typing.

        • adeomus ********
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
            <G> at first you startled me...yes, i am using a laptop !!

            but nope, this only started recently, and my hands are nowhere they are not supposed to be...i actually watch the cursor jump on its own , i expect it now lol....then bring it back down.

            sighs...we all adapt.

            thank you !!
            adds

            Bastet