Re: [Y-Mail] "Basic Mail" stops my subscribers in Youtube to send their upload videos.

  • ED PRZYSTAS
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2011
      google chrome

      From: Sasafrass452 <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2011 10:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] "Basic Mail" stops my subscribers in Youtube to send their upload videos.

      What browser are you using?
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 07/02/2011 06:38 AM, Joycee wrote:
      I clicked the "switch to Basic Mail" last last week because the new Yahoo mail freezes my browser. And in my Youtube account, I linked my e-mail address to Youtube to send to my e-mail the upload videos. UNFORTUNATELY, when I switch to "basic mail", I didnt received any videos from the subscribers that I subscribe in Youtube. And I'm really pissed and depressed. :(

      I checked my subscription settings in my Youtube account and its fine. No problem in my Youtube account.

      What should I do? Please help me how to get off in this "basic mail". Help me. Please. :(

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2011
        sorry for my lack of knowledge, but how is " basic mail" different from classic please ?
        i have no problem with any videos or anything else in classic.
        adds

        Bastet
        Crows

        (unknown author).

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
          hi, is anyone there that can tell me how can i get all the messages that i didnt receive for this week.I got a sad news that they told me that they are sending me emails and i never get any of the emails.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
              Have you verified that they have the correct email address? Try emailing them and see if they can reply to your emails successfully.