Forwarding and Replying

  • Rahel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Since updating my Yahoo (I have the classic mail), I have not been able to forward any emails nor reply to anything. Once I open the "compose" window, I cannot get out of it until I click on the little envelope at the top of my screen. Since I have sent numerous emails to Yahoo asking for their help and have not received an answer, my next question is how do I transfer all my files to gmail? I am ready to throw in the towel and leave Yahoo altogether if I can't resolve this problem soon. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
      Robin