yahoo mail help please

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      Recently, since my new yahoo mail upgrade most pf my received email have been blank but when I reply to the blank email the reply mail I am about to send shows the missing message! After this the message shows. Its as if I need to reply to get it to post.
      anyone know what is wrong?
    • Lisa Esposito
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
        That's happening to me too. Not every single one, but alot of them.  Don't know what it's all about.

        Recently, since my new yahoo mail upgrade most pf my received email have  been blank but when I reply to the blank email the reply mail I am about to send shows the missing message! After this the message shows. Its as if I need to reply to get it to post.
        anyone know what is wrong?

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Silk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
          edward.."anyone know what is wrong?

          Silk.. but of course.. you switched from classic...

        • adeomus ********
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
            lol...i'm with him.

            Bastet