Re: [Y-Mail] how I turned back to Old Yahoo Mail

  • b l
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2011
      Wow! It's pretty sick the extent to which you have to go to undo their "new and improved" mail. Glad you mentioned there is no longer a link under help. (Pretty lousy that Yahoo hid it there in the first place.) Good to know that escape is no longer available should I be tempted to try the new and improved.

      Bruce