Re: New Yahoo! Disposable Email Addresses - Issue #2

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 28, 2011
      One thing that would help a lot is for me to be able to associate a DEA with one or more contacts in my contact list.

      Then when I send an e-mail to 'John Smith' it would automatically use my DEA I have created for 'John Smith'.

      I wouldn't have to take the time to search the lengthy drop down list for the DEA I have created for him. The list is unmanageable now.

      This is critical for me as I find myself often missing the specific DEA and using my default address...which I am trying hard to keep secret...and not succeeding!!!

      Ron