And another thing for the record..

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      I turn on computer. get yahoo ( my home page) click on mail.. sign in..
      name and passwrod.. get to inbox.. says try new mail.. so I click ok.. then
      I get this page.. "there is a screen resolution problem" .. I scrool down and see two options..
      (1) continue.. go to newest version of yahoo mail.
      (2) a.... return to previous version..just tthis one time
            b. return to previos version of Yahoo mail

      I choose "b" and presto i'm at yahoo classic..whats all da fuss ferchrisakes..