Trying to explain :}

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2011
       Hello
      •  I can not change color when the words are hightlighted
      • I can not switch back and forth to use both emoticions or colors or format tab
      •  Stationary does not work
      • Format does not work as needed....can not do Bold. Italics, change fonts, colors...anything when when I write or hightlight....unfunctionable.
      • THIS new format is terrible I can not express emotion or ideas as I wish!!!!!
      Sincerely
      Valerie

       Many Blessings
      Valerie
    • Kenny
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2011
        Click where it says "Switch to Rich Text" then try again.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Valerie <feydamsel@...> wrote:

        > �Hello
        > * �I can not change color when the words are hightlighted
        > * I can not switch back and forth to use both emoticions or colors or format tab
        > * �Stationary does not work
        > * Format does not work as needed....can not do Bold. Italics, change fonts, colors...anything when when I write or hightlight....unfunctionable.
        > * THIS new format is terrible I can not express emotion or ideas as I wish!!!!!
        > Sincerely
        > Valerie
        > �
        >

        > �
        > �Many Blessings
        > Valerie

      • Spencer Li
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2011
          Thanks Valerie,

          Can you tell me what happens instead?  Is it nothing at all?!

          You've added this as bullet points, so I'm assuming some of the "Format" tab works for you.

          When you click on the "Emoticons" tab, do you not get a whole load of emoticons available to you?

          Have you tried on another computer?
          Or in a different browser?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27, 2011
              Please don't type in all caps, it looks like you're shouting. Thanks.

              **Sasafrass452**
              http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
              http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com