Script : Get Springpad into Yahoo! Mail

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
      Today I discover Springpad, which is a webservice similar to Evernote but which looks more beautiful and more complete.

      It enables you to collect your notes (text, photos, audios) to save barcodes, generate web searches, create taks with reminders and a lots of things for all those who are waiting (desperatly) for some kind of new Yahoo Notepad.

      YIf you already know the service and like it i came with another script based on's awesome work.

      http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/104350

      On Firefox you will need the Greasemonkey extension. On Chrome you will just need to install it like that.

      By the way, if there is a website that you'd like to display in a permanent tab within Yahoo! Mail just let me know.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
        good work!