Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo Mail build - beta no more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      I have new version as well and that was only thing I noticed. It's a very important feature for encouraging people to switch and stick to new version.

      I wonder if system is clever enough to remember previous preferences - I.e. if previously used classic, then you get classic look in new version. And if had preview pane previously, you get that first off in the newest version, etc... Would certainly help acclimatise people when first switching.