New Yahoo Mail build - beta no more

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      I have the new build:

      Neo Version:
      Build number: 1.7.0.2100
      Build time: Thu May 26 10:55:14 PDT 2011

      It is no more called beta and the first change I can see is the swith view button, that let me choose between "Classic like" and with or without preview pane.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
        another change is that we have, now, 55 themes.